Please Note: NLAD will be unavailable beginning at 9:00 PM on Tuesday, June 2, until 1:00 AM EDT Wednesday, June 3, for scheduled system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD) is designed to help carriers identify and resolve duplicate claims for Lifeline Program-supported service and prevent future duplicates. This is done by providing a means for carriers to check on a real-time and nationwide basis if the consumer is already receiving a Lifeline Program-supported service.
Access NLAD by clicking the "Log In" button.
- The NLAD Resources page provides samples, templates, information about uploading data, and more.
- The Duplicate Resolution page provides information regarding resolving duplicate records in NLAD.
- The Dispute Resolution page provides information regarding how to resolve error codes received in NLAD.
- The Benefit Transfers page provides information and instructions regarding how to complete a benefit transfer in NLAD.
- The Maintenance Schedule page outlines the 2015 dates on which NLAD is scheduled for system maintenance.
- The Industry Webinars page provides a schedule of the webinars with registration information. See the main Trainings & Outreach landing page for other NLAD-related upcoming events.
- The NLAD Migration page provided information about migration and the timeline for the migration process. Because the migration process has completed, this page will no longer be updated with new content. The timeline was last modified on December 27, 2013.
To subscribe to the NLAD Bulletin to receive regularly scheduled updates and information about NLAD, visit the Subscription Center and select "NLAD Bulletin" from the list. Please submit any questions to NLAD Support.
Frequently Asked Questions
As NLAD has evolved, we have received questions from users and try to answer each question on our NLAD Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) webpage.
For access to recordings of past NLAD Connectivity Workshop webinars, NLAD instructional videos, and more visit the Lifeline Program Online Learning Library.